Backend Developer (m/f/d)
full time | Berlin | remote
We are looking for you as a Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We take the opportunity of digital change to create cool products and services together with our customers. We advise our customers on the development of new business models and the design of new value chains within a company or between business partners. We offer our customers a platform that enables new forms of communication (man-human, man-machine, machine-machine) and integrates AI systems.
Our current top projects give you the opportunity to participate in the development of innovative systems:
- Digital twins for industrial series production
- New development of an industry 4.0 platform
- Open, distributed, real-time capable and secure production systems
- Marketplace for AI
If you are enthusiastic about these topics, enjoy working creatively in a team and have a strong will to turn ideas into solutions, then come and join us as a Backend Developer (m/f/d).
Technical skills that convince us:
- min. 2 years experience in software development (.NET)
- good Microsoft SQL Server database skills
- know version management (GIT, SVN) from practice
- know how to assure the software quality
- have completed a subject-related training or appropriate studies
- like to apply agile methods and
- you speak either German or English fluently on a contractional level, basic knowledge in German is sufficient
You will work in the “epicenter” of Berlin (Berlin-Mitte) in an art nouveau house in Berlin-Mitte in a really good, young team. With us you will have the freedom to develop your creativity and work with new technologies. You can arrange your working hours flexibly and also work in a home office. We fund your further education and certificates. We have just moved to a new office location. There you will find a kitchen and a recreational room at your disposal. Drinks and fruit are free of charge.
What we offer you summarized
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Benefits such as capital-building benefits, free fruit and hot and cold drinks
- Subsidy for public transport
- An open-minded team, nice office space and a secure job
- Team events
- Further training opportunities
That could fit?
Do you think this position might suit you? Then send us your résumé or the link to your profile on Xing, LinkedIn or GIT-Hub as well as your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. We will get in touch with you.